LAS VEGAS, May. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc., (OTC: PNOW) announced today, that the Company has officially become a member of the Sabre Travel Network (“Sabre”), having completed its contractual obligations with Sabre to secure and receive Sabre’s prestigious Pseudo City Code (PCC), solidifying the foundation for PURE’s OTA (Online Travel Agent), Oveedia, to become a formable industry competitor in Latin America’s $30+ Billion online travel market where total Latin travel sales are estimated to reach over $80 Billion by 2016.
The Sabre Corporation, currently trading on the NASDAQ-GS, is a $7 Billion company, noted to be the industry’s leading travel and tourism software company. Sabre provides support services to a vast network of the industry’s most renowned players. Sabre’s $7 Billion Travel Network family includes American Airlines, American Express, Expedia, JetBlue and Travelocity. While these names are easily recognizable, Sabre’s $7 Billion Travel Network family also includes BCD Travel (total 2014 sales of $24.2 Billion), Carlson Wagonlit Travel (surpassing American Express Business Travel to become the world’s largest business travel management company), and GetThere (acquired by Sabre for close to $1 Billion). And now… PURE’s Oveedia will receive unparalleled support, as the Company is inducted into Sabre’s $7 Billion Travel Network Family.”
“I found a little piece of happiness when I read the opening paragraph of Sabres’ email to us, which concluded ‘…we are delighted that you are now a member of the Sabre Travel Network family’,” said Melvin Pereira, President and CEO of Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. “Even during the time of the original FROL’s operation, never in the history of this Company, have we been so close to really ‘breaking out.’ By ‘breaking out’, I mean, becoming a globally recognized online hospitality booking engine; actually carving out a significant share of the OTA marketplace. With Oveedia positioned to be the travel hub for large and underserved segments of the Latin market – specifically in Central America and the Latin countries of the Caribbean, if successful, Oveedia has ‘Acquisition’ written all over it. Now is the time.”
Sabre’s $7 Billion Travel Network family provides Oveedia with more than 125,000 hotels, 400 airlines, 16 cruise lines and 25 car rental selections, to bolster the Company’s platform, as Oveedia’s launch is prepped for a major 2015 three phase rollout – scheduled to begin in the upcoming weeks. PURE’s unique Pseudo City Code is being fully integrated into the Oveedia platform by the Company’s tech team. With a view to ramp up technology operations, management anticipates being able to meet Oveedia’s rigorous launch and roll-out schedule.
Mr. Pereira concluded, “Today we have reached a true milestone – being certified under Sabre; effectively becoming a bona-fide online travel agent. With Sabre’s service support, we will surely become the Central American-Caribbean travel hub. We will service over 16,000 underserviced vacation locations, routing travelers to hundreds of the region’s newly discovered destinations, while likely generating the type of billion dollar sales revenues that those companies which are a part of Sabre’s $7 Billion Travel Network family are known to do.”
About Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc.
PURE provides proprietary technology, marketing solutions and branding services to hotel operators and condominium owners. The Company’s vision is to build competitive operations in the areas of (i) online marketing and hotel internet booking engine services, (ii) hotel branding and, (iii) own, operate and in some instances develop, boutique hotels under the new, “by PURE” brand.
About Sabre Travel Network
Sabre Travel Network (Sabre Holdings – trading on the NASDAQ-GS) is a global business-to-business travel marketplace, which consists primarily of the Company’s global distribution system (GDS), as well as a broad set of solutions that integrate with the GDS.
Sabre’s marketplace is utilized by approximately 400 airlines, 125,000 hotel properties, 200 tour operators, 50 rail carriers, 27 car rental outlets, 16 cruise lines and more than 350,000 travel agents around the world. For more information, please visit http://www.sabretravelnetwork.com/home/about/
- PURE Website: http://www.purenow.solutions/
- PURE PNOW Ticker Info: www.purenow.solutions/pure-investors-relations/
- Sabre Travel Network: http://www.sabretravelnetwork.com/home/
- Pseudo City Code: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudo_city_code
- OTA Definition: http://www.purenow.solutions/pure-glossary/
- Oveedia: http://www.purenow.solutions/oveedia_booking-engine/
- Emarketer: http://www.emarketer.com/Article/Online-Travel-Sales-Explode-Latin-America/1009493
- PURE FROL Case Study: http://www.purenow.solutions/frol-case-study/
- PURE Tripadvisor Central America Analysis: http://www.purenow.solutions/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Tripadvisor.jpg
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc.Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/purehss/
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc.Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PUREnow
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. Twitter: https://twitter.com/purehss
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc.Google +: https://plus.google.com/+PurenowSolutionsplus/
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc.LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pure-hospitality-solution
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. 2014 Filing http://www.purenow.solutions/pnow-annual-report/
- PURE Press – Pure Expands Oveedia, Aligns With Sabre Travel Network: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/pure-expands-oveedia-aligns-sabre-130300488.html
Safe Harbor Statements in this news release that are not historical facts, including statements about plans and expectations regarding products and opportunities, demand and acceptance of new or existing products, capital resources and future financial results are forward-looking. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which may cause the Company’s actual results in future periods to differ materially from those expressed. These uncertainties and risks include changing consumer preferences, lack of success of new products, loss of the Company’s customers, competition and other factors discussed from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
IR Div. (702) 483-0318