Las Vegas, March 25, 2015, Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc., (OTC: PNOW) announced today, that the Company has retained Softon ITG, to accelerate completion of the Photo Share Software anticipated to be released with this year’s initial rollout of Oveedia. Softon ITG will be part of the team responsible for upgrading and integrating the spotting photo share software – the last valued at $1,000,000, into the latest technology development for Oveedia.
Softon ITG, a Costa Rican based technology firm, has produced over 150 global web and mobile projects for various sized companies, including major international brands.
“We’re quite pleased to be working with the talented team at Softon ITG,” stated Melvin Pereira, President and CEO of Pure Hospitality Solutions. “Their participation will ensure a quality platform build and seamless integration of our ‘spotting’ photo share software into the Oveedia platform. Our goal to become the primary travel hub for Central America and the Caribbean, offering the best ‘one stop travel’ mobile online booking platform in the region, is now one step closer.”
“Pure’s photo share software is a very creative retention component for an OTA and is really going to be a rather fun project for us,” stated Marco Tonti, CEO of Softon ITG. “We love the idea and clearly see the vast potential, both socially and economically, that PURE has recognized. After reviewing all the necessary requirements, we have identified the best plan of action to accelerate the completion of the photo share software development and its immediate integration into the Oveedia platform. We are looking forward to working with PURE on this project.”
Pereira concluded, “All the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall perfectly into place. Oveedia’s development is progressing nicely and now our photo share software component for ‘spotters’ is being coded for integration. We’ve got some very exciting announcements to follow and we’re very happy to share them with all of our shareholders.”
About Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc.
PURE provides proprietary technology, marketing solutions and branding services to hotel operators and condominium owners. The Company’s vision is to build competitive operations in the areas of (i) online marketing and hotel internet booking engine services, (ii) hotel branding and, (iii) own, operate and in some instances develop, boutique hotels under the new, “by PURE” brand.
- PURE Website: http://www.purenow.solutions/
- PURE PNOW Ticker Info: www.purenow.solutions/pure-investors-relations/
- PURE Oveedia Marketing Package: http://www.purenow.solutions/oveedia-marketing-package/
- PURE Oveedia Access: http://www.oveedia.com/
- PURE Tripadvisor Central America Analysis: http://www.purenow.solutions/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Tripadvisor.jpg
- Demand Media: http://www.demandmedia.com/
- THE BIG YEAR: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iHxZ9mNITFnpi9cjssGww
- Airliners.net: http://www.airliners.net/
- PURE Press – New Online Hotel Booking Engine Oveedia: http://www.purenow.solutions/oveedia/
- PURE Press – New Online Hotel Booking Engine: http://www.purenow.solutions/new-online-hotel-booking-engine/
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/purehss/
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PUREnow
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc.Twitter: https://twitter.com/purehss
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc.Google +: https://plus.google.com/+PurenowSolutionsplus/
- Pure Hospitality Solutions, Inc LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pure-hospitality-solution
Safe Harbor Statements in this news release that are not historical facts, including statements about plans and expectations regarding products and opportunities, demand and acceptance of new or existing products, capital resources and future financial results are forward-looking. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which may cause the Company’s actual results in future periods to differ materially from those expressed. These uncertainties and risks include changing consumer preferences, lack of success of new products, loss of the Company’s customers, competition and other factors discussed from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
IR Div. (702) 483-0318